• Rentals, 24hrs a day – 7 days per week
• Maintenance programs and servicing for your own equipment
• Training for use of MEWP’s
• Site inspections and logistics to ensure the best solutions are offered for safety and service
• Sales of new and used equipment
• Rentals available from 1 day to 1 month to 1 year or more with competitive rates
• Staff that have extensive industry experience across all functions of the business.
Australian Access Hire’s aim is to provide a wide range of access options to service the needs of key clients. Our aim is to offer competitive solutions whilst at all times keeping in line with all MEWP regulations. AAH takes pride in the maintenance, presentation and quality of its fleet. Since commencement in 2006, AAH have been able to grow in line with market growth and are well positioned to service the east coast of Australia.
AAH KEYS TO SUCCESS:
• High level of customer service in a professional manner
• Service current hirers whilst generating new and repeat sales
• Maintain a well presented and functional ﬂeet of machinery
• Utilise the latest technologies for customer service and machine repairs
• AAH has its own fleets of trucks with the capability to service its clients.
Safety is an Integral part to EVERYTHING THAT AAH DOES. AAH is committed to continuously improving and implementing safety in all areas of our business. AAH has an industry recognised safety plan and it is updated regularly. AAH ensures that employees hold the current training and qualifications required. We provide the highest quality access equipment hire, specialising in forklifts, scissor lifts and various other industrial lifts.