Tree trimming with access equipment
SPRING is officially here, and that means it’s time to scale back any overgrown trees and shrubbery that have become an eyesore.
For tall, full trees, you may need the right piece of access equipment to make the job easier and the results more appealing.
Sometimes all it takes is trimming back that front yard tree a metre or two to open up new views you’d forgotten you had.
With the right piece of access equipment, such as a boom lift, you’ll be able to reach any part of the tree without having to work awkwardly from far away.
Telescopic boom lifts are some of the most reliable machines on the market, and can be easily maneuvered into any position necessary.
This makes them ideal for trimming trees, as they can fit into tight areas and offer more controlled trimming.
Other access equipment available from AAH include mobile hydraulic platforms and scissor lifts.
- Rentals, 24hrs a day – 7 days per week
- Maintenance programs and servicing for your own equipment
- Training for use of MEWP’s
- Site inspections and logistics to ensure the best solutions are offered for safety and service
- Sales of new and used equipment
- Rentals available from 1 day to 1 month to 1 year or more with competitive rates
- Staff that have extensive industry experience across all functions of the business.